Hein-Werner HW93766 Wheel Dolly is a 3/4 Ton Wheel Dolly that assembled in US. It is designed to be used vertically with the ability to raise from 4 inch to 9 inch.
It is designed to facilitate the removal and installation of pneumatic tires and wheel assemblies found on many trucks, buses and trailers. HW93766 gives you the option to handle up to 52 inch diameter wheels and tires.
The frame is constructed from heavy gauge welded square tubular steel for maximum strength and durability. The carriage arm rollers come with the self lubricating bearings. At the same time, the two swivel ball bearing casters offer the ability to easily positioning
In addition, there is the restraining chain with the unit to secure the load. The wheel dolly is designed to be used in conjunction with jacks and jacks stands.
– Constructed from Heavy Gauge Welded Square Tubular Steel
– Handling up to 52 inch Diameter Wheels and Tires
– Carriage Arm Rollers with Self-Lubricating Bearings
– 2 Swivel Ball Bearing Casters for Easy Positioning
– Capacity: 3/4 Ton
– Lift Range: 4 to 9 inches
– Lifting Arm Length: 23 inch; Lifting Arm Spread: 26-1/2 inch
– Overall Dimension: 38-3/4 x 39-1/2 x 32 inch
– GW: 118 Lbs
Hein Werner HW93766 Wheel Dolly is backed by 2 Years warranty from the date of the purchase.
Made in the USA
Constructed from heavy gauge welded square tubular steel for maximum strength and durability
Can handle 52 inches diameter wheels and tires
2 swivel ball bearing casters for easy positioning
Carriage arm rollers with self-lubricating bearings